Since I became a mother, my gross-out threshold has shot way up, but there are still some things that have a real ick factor. Let’s hope I’m not the only one.
- Cheese out of an aerosol can(like Easy Cheese). Really, what must that stuff be made out of?
- Getting poked with needles. I’ve given birth three times and had to be given IVs and had blood taken numerous times, but really, ew.
- The smell of vomit. Yes, I’m a mother and I deal with it. I have to muscle through it when my kids are sick, but it really, really grosses me out.
- Roaches. Thank God we’ve never had them in our house. We’d have to move.
- Mice. These disease-harboring rodents give me the creeps, but at least they aren’t roaches.
- Man vs. Food. Have you seen this show? A guy takes these food challenges and gorges himself on whatever the food of the day is. No matter what he eats, he looks like he wants to vomit when he’s done.
- Raw chicken. Enough said.
- Feet. Little tiny baby feet – adorable! Big kid or adult sweaty dirty feet – ew!
- The low priority placed on faith. We as a country get so excited about sports, but we are never as excited or up front or even able to defend our faith. Think of the rejoicing that would go on in heaven if everyone got as excited about God as they did about the football games yesterday! Can you even imagine?
Don’t forget to “Like” Simply Fulfilled on Facebook!