Supermodel Kate Moss lives by the motto, “Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.” I’m not a model, and I do care about being healthy, but I disagree with Miss Moss.
Let me first tell you that I love food. As a kid, I was a very picky eater and ended up eating cereal for supper many, many times. Now that I’m an adult and a mother, I am much better about trying new things and eating a wide variety of foods that would have disgusted me as a child.
There really are a few certain foods that are just worth the calories because they taste so good.
- Movie theatre buttery popcorn
- Cake on your kid’s birthday
- Caramello bars
- Apple pie with vanilla ice cream and caramel syrup
- Funnel cake
- Onion rings with horseradish sauce
- Deep fried anything
- Deer steak on the grill
- Vidalia onions and potatoes in foil with butter and seasoning cooked on the grill
- Cheese lover’s pizza
- Margaritas with salt
- Aunt Wendy’s lemon shake-ups with raspberry vodka
- Ice pops (you know, the ones that come in liquid form in the plastic wrappers)