Bob and Nicole over at Wif and Hub nominated me to take part in a posting challenge of my favorite posts – and favorite blogs!
To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
1) Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
5) And so it goes on!
6) They’ll be sharing the best posts from participating bloggers on our blog and everyday on Facebook and Twitter at #My7Links
My Seven Links!
Here are my seven posts! I’ve only been blogging for a couple months, so it was hard to find something for each category. I hope you enjoy my seven!
May the Daddy Bless You
I love how this one came together on Father’s Day.
Summer Love (Circa 2003)
This is the story of how my honey and I fell in love.
Mommyrexia – Selfish Pregnant Women Aren’t Cherishing their Gift
I think the title of this one turned some people off, but it led to a lot of conversations, which is always good.
Summertime and Cloth Diapers
Just a little information to get started on cloth diapering.
My day so far…
Venting my frustrations ended up getting a ton of hits.
NOT ENOUGH ATTENTION
Are You a Singer or a Thudder? Nothing Can Separate Us From the Love of Christ.
I just wrote this one the other day, so I hope it gets more hits soon. It’s a different perspective on how we can control our own outlook.
Christian, with the Works
This didn’t get a lot of hits either, but I gave it a ton of thought before I wrote it, so I’m very proud of it!
Here are my five nominated bloggers!
- My 7 Links (wifandhub.com)
- 2 Years Blogging: My 7 Links (tripbase.com)