Remember a couple of years ago when it was all the rage on Facebook to post “25 Things About Me”? Well here are my original twenty-five.
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I love Jesus Christ more than I ever imagined I could. Sometimes though I wish I had a closer relationship with Him.
2. My second most important relationship I have is with my wonderful husband. It sounds corny, but he’s really my soulmate and I never doubt that he’s the one I’m meant to be with.
3. My children are one of the biggest sources of fulfillment and happiness in my life. [TT] is my little man, and my new baby girl will only wear dresses when she gets here in May.
4. All of my siblings live out of town, in three different time zones. I miss them every day.
5. My mom is my best girlfriend.
6. I love animals. They’re delicious. (No I don’t have pets)
7. When I get hungry, I get crabby.
8. I didn’t realize how private of a person I am until after I got married.
9. At my wedding reception, I had a “do not play” list. On it was any songs with the “F” word and the Macarena.
10. I can talk myself out of being sick most of the time.
11. I love love love being pregnant. It’s the best excuse to get fat ever.
12. Sometimes I think about how easy relationships were when we were kids, and I miss that. But I would never go back if I had the chance.
13. Money isn’t everything. I think about money and budgeting a lot, but that’s probably because I don’t have a lot of it.
14. My brother is one of the funniest people I know, and he’s my favorite person to watch a good comedy with.
15. I don’t watch scary movies anymore… ever. They really creep me out.
16. When I was little, I wanted to be an artist when I grew up, so it kind of worked out since I’m a graphic designer now. At least I get to be somewhat creative.
17. I’m 25, but I’m really old for my age.
18. I drive a mini-van, and I love it.
19. My favorite magazine is Better Homes and Gardens.
20. I don’t understand how people can like the move “A Walk to Remember.” It’s one of the worst movies ever made. The whole thing just bugs me.
21. I like it when people lose on Deal or No Deal.
22. It takes me about an hour to pick out a greeting card because I have to read them all. People probably think I’m nuts because I laugh out loud or tear up right in the card aisle.
23. I haven’t eaten at McDonald’s in 5 years.
24. My cousins and I once rolled down the levee in inner tubes.
25. I love my name. When I was little I wished my name was Cindy, but now I’m so grateful my parents picked something a little different… because I’m a little different.