I love Pixar movies. We own all of them except The Incredibles, Wall-E, and Ratatouille. Each Pixar movie has funny little quotes that you don’t notice unless you’ve seen it a hundred times. And believe me, I’ve seen each of them a hundred times. Or more.
Here are 10 funny Pixar quotes that I have always enjoyed. If you have any more, let me know. Have a great weekend everyone!
- Ken: I like your legwarmers.
Barbie: Nice ascot!
-Toy Story 3
- Sharks: I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food.
- Mike Wazowski: [while Sulley brushes teeth] C’mon, fight that plaque! Fight that plaque! Scary monsters don’t have plaque!
- Rosie: And that’s how my twelfth husband died. So, now I’m a widow. I mean, I’ve always been a black widow, but now I’m a black widow *widow*.
-A Bug’s Life
- Mr. Potato Head: Hey, a laser! How come *you* don’t have a laser, Woody?
Woody: It’s not a laser! It’s a… [sighs in frustration] It’s a little light bulb that blinks.
Hamm: What’s with him?
Mr. Potato Head: Laser envy.
- Carl: Hey, you in the suit! Yes, you! Take a bath hippie!
- Mack: Wait a minute, here. They’re just using the same actor over and over. What kind of a cut-rate production is this? [when he realizes that the Hamm car, the Abominable Snowplow, and the P.T. Flea car are all voiced by the same actor.]
- Ken: I’m not a girls toy… I’m not! Why do you guys keep saying that?
-Toy Story 3
- Mrs. Potato Head: [to Mr. Potato Head] I’m packing your extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes just in case.
-Toy Story 2
- Lightning McQueen: He won three Piston Cups!
Mater: He did WHAT in his cup?
UPDATE: I’m watching Toy Story 2 with my kiddos and just heard a couple more gems.
Ken: Who cares? Who cares? Sequins are tacky!