Have you ever noticed how irritating television programming made for children can be? I have trying to cut down on my kids TV viewing, but they still have some favorite PBS and DVD shows they enjoy.
The top five kids’ shows from hell are:
5. Sid the Science Kid – He only thinks he’s a science kid.
4. Spongebob Square Pants – Want to make your kids dumber? Let them watch this!
3. The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot about That – “Your mom will not mind at all if you do”? I just don’t think any parent would let their kid go on adventures with a strange giant cat. Just sayin’.
2. Go Diego Go/Dora the Explorer – Do you see the elephant? Um, yeah, it’s right there.
1. The Doodlebops – Three adults with flourescent colored skin sing on a bus. Just plain weird.
I also feel like Barney should be on there too… What kid shows annoy you the most? I’m sure there are more out there. Have a great Monday!
UPDATE: We only have basic cable, so I’ve never seen an actual episode of Yo Gabba Gabba, but my friend Barb says, “I’d rather have a root canal than watch that show!”
1a. Yo Gabba Gabba – Wow. Just wow.